A great receipe for kids to do for their tea, let the potatoes cool when they come out of the oven and let them scoop them and out and make the mixture to go back into them.
- 5 baking potatoes
- 5 spring onions or ½ red onion
- 10g chives
- 2 tsp Sour cream
- 3g chives
- Grated Cheese
- Put the baking potatoes in the oven to cook or in the microwave
- Once the potatoes are cooked, halve them and scoop out the insides into a bowl
- Mash the potatoes and add in finely chopped chives, a few knobs of butter, sour cream
- Place the potato skins onto an oven tray and place in the mixture
- Top with grated cheese and chives
- Place in the oven and cook again for approximately 20-25 minutes until the cheese is melted and the potato is hot.