A great one to do with the kids especially around Easter time to help use up some of the Easter egg chocolate and have a bit of fun at the same time!
- 100g chocolate (plain chocolate or milk chocolate)
- 75g cornflakes or rise crispies
- Melt the chocolate in a pan on a low heat, or in the microwave
- Stir in the cornflakes
- Spoon into 12 cake cases in a cake tin or you can just put straight onto a plate if you don’t have a tin
- Decorate with whatever treats you want – we suggest cadburys mini eggs
- Put in the fridge to set