These are great fun to create and work really well as Christmas Tree decorations. They dont have to be Christmas Trees, you can try Snowman or just round Christmas baubles.
- In a large bowl mix salt and flour together.
- Gradually stir in water. Mix well until it forms a doughy consistency.
- Turn the dough onto the bench and knead with your hands until smooth and combined.
- Make your creations using the salt dough.
- Lay them onto a baking tray and use a straw or something similar to create a hole at the top that you can thread a piece of ribbon through to hang on the tree.
- Place the salt dough creations into the oven at 180C. The amount of time needed to bake depends on the size and thickness of the salt dough creations.
- Once they have cooled down paint and create your own personal designs
Products from Amazon.co.uk
- Price: £12.99
- Price: £11.99Was: £14.99
- Price: £11.34Was: £12.99