- 2 large carrots (about 200g), peeled and cut into chunks
- ¼ swede (about 200g), peeled and cut into chunks
- baby’s milk
- Put the carrots and swede into a steamer over simmering water and cook for about 20 mins until tender.
- Blitz to a purée in a food processor with a splash of milk (or water from the saucepan) to create a smooth texture. You may need to scrape the sides of the bowl a few times while blitzing to get a smooth consistency throughout.
- Serve one portion and divide the rest between small containers or ice cube trays and freeze.